White Gold Diamond Florentine Hebrew Wedding Ring
A dazzling wedding ring made of white gold with a border of diamonds at the top and at the bottom. The white gold ring base has a florentine finish. The verse, Ani L’dodi V’dodi Li (I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine), or other inscription of your choice, is inscribed around the middle of the ring. This verse talks about the relationship between G-d and the Jewish people, which is compared to the relationship between husband and wife. Thus, this 14k White Gold Diamond Florentine Hebrew Wedding Ring will surely enhance your wedding day as well as the rest of your life.
- Width: 8 mm / 0.31
- Gold Purity: 14k
- Diamond Weight: 1 ct (approx)
- Diamond Color / Clarity: G / VS
- Available inscriptions:
- Option 1 – אני לדודי ודודי לי Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li (I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine)
- Option 2 – כי אל אשר תלכי תלך Ba’asher Telchi Elech (For where you shall go, I’ll go)
- Option 3 – זה דודי וזה רעי Ze Dodi V’ze Re’ei (This is my beloved and this is my friend)
- Option 4 – אהבת עולם אהבתיך Ahavat Olam Ahavtech (I love thee an eternal love)
- Option 5 – אם אשכחך ירושלים Im Eshkachech Yerushalayim (If I forget thee O Jerusalem)
- Option 6 – יברכך ה’ וישמרך Yevarechecha Hashem V’yishmerecha (May G-d bless you and guard you)
- Option 7 – גם זה יעבור Gam Ze Ya’avor (This too shall pass)
- Option 8 – שמע ישראל Shema Yisrael (Hear O Israel)
- Option 9 – וארשתיך לי לעולם V’erasteech Li Le’Olam (And I Will Betroth Thee Unto Me Forever)
- If you need your order to arrive quickly or live in a remote area / a country with intermittent postal service, we suggest you select FedEx express shipping service available at checkout.
- Handmade in Jerusalem, ships from Israel
The post White Gold Diamond Florentine Hebrew Wedding Ring appeared first on Hebrew Rings & Jewish Rings.
Powered by WPeMatico